JIO Recharge Plan: Jio revolutionized the telecommunications market in India, fueled 4G adoption, and helped bring data to the fore. With the goal of reaching 90% of India’s population, and providing a robust broadband network, applications, and services to every home, Jio has become the most extensive network in India.
If you’re a Jio user looking for the best JIO recharge plan, you need this full list. From Rs to Recharge Plan 10 to Rupees. 5,751, Jio has many. Free calls and data are available from anywhere in the country, including Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Delhi NCR, and Mumbai. So you can choose the Jio charging plan and instantly charge your phone with just a few clicks.
How Can I make a prepayment Jio Using freecharge?
Here are the steps to find and choose your next Jio recharge plan:
- Sign in to the free app In the ‘New payment’ section,
- select ‘Mobile’. Enter your Jio mobile number (change to Jio if another carrier is listed)
- Click View All Plans. Here you can see what each plan has to offer, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Choose your preferred plan Now choose your payment method from the available options.
Fill in the required information and your geo-account replenishment is complete. You can also charge your phone for VI charging, BSNL charging, and Airtel charging.
Jio Prepaid Recharge Plan
Jio offers a wide range of Jio recharge plan options to meet the diverse needs of its customers.
Each prepaid recharge plan offers different benefits. Gio has something for everyone. From unlimited calling benefits and Jio 3G/4G unlimited data plans to Jio Talktime recharge plans or other Jio prepaid plans, you can find everything in the Freecharge app.
Whatever you do with Jio Prepaid will show up on your bill almost instantly. You will also receive a transaction confirmation message. You can also get up to 1 million won in free cashback on every transaction Rs.100
Jio Recharge Plans 2022: List of plans, data, validity, price
|Jio Recharge Plans||Data||Validity||Price|
|1.5GB/day Data for 14 Days Pack||1.5GB/day||14 Days||₹119|
|1GB/day Data for 20 Days Pack||1GB/day||20 Days||₹149|
|1GB/day Data for 24 Days Pack||1GB/day||24 Days||₹179|
|1.5GB/day Data for 23 Days Pack||1.5GB/day||23 Days||₹199|
|1GB/day Data for 28 Days Pack||1GB/day||28 Days||₹209|
|1.5GB/day Data for 28 Days Pack||1.5GB/day||28 Days||₹239|
|2GB/day Data for 23 Days Pack||2GB/day||23 Days||₹249|
|1.5GB/day Data for 1 Month Pack||1.5GB/day||1 Month||₹259|
|25GB Data for ₹296 No Daily Limit Pack||25GB||30 Days||₹296|
|2GB/day Data for 28 Days Pack||2GB/day||28 Days||₹299|
- What is the Jio all-in-one plan? With the Jio All-in-One plan of ₹399 you get 2GB of data every day, unlimited calls to Jio users, and 2,000 FUP minutes for other networks with 100 SMS per day, also this new plan is valid for 56 days.
- Which are the latest Jio prepaid plans? Having become the most affordable telecom operator in India, Jio has some of the best-prepaid plans to offer. Beginning from ₹98, the latest Jio plans go up to ₹4,999.
- Which are the best Jio recharge plans? Offering unlimited calling and Data, Jio offers some of the best recharge plans for its users with ₹129 you get a validity of 28 days and 2GB of Data, 300 SMS, and 1000 minutes of calling.
- How can I recharge my Jio prepaid plan? With the easy recharge online facility, you can recharge your Jio prepaid plan for whichever plan suits you.
- Which is the best Jio recharge plan for 1 month? One of the best 1 Month Jio plan is for ₹129 which stays valid for 28 days giving you 2GB of data, 1000 mins of free Jio to non-Jio calling, and Unlimited calling from Jio to Jio.
- Which is the best Jio recharge plan under Rs. 200? The Rs. 199 plan seems to be the best Jio Plan under Rs. 200 which gives the benefit of unlimited calls, 100SMS/Day, and 1.5GB/Day of data. The Rs. 149 plan also seems to be great. The only difference is the data is 1GB/Day. So, it saves the user some money.
- Which is the best Jio plan under Rs. 100? There is no Jio unlimited Plan under Rs. 100. Only Top-up and Data voucher packs are there. The Rs. 100 Top-up gives Rs. 81.75 of Talktime and the Rs. 101 Data voucher gives 12 GB data to the existing plan + 1000 minutes of Jio to Non-Jio.
- Which is the best Jio plan under Rs. 400? The Rs. 399 plan seems to be the best Jio Plan under Rs. 400 which gives the benefit of unlimited calls, 100SMS/Day, and 1.5GB/Day for a validity of 56 days. Jio only believes in giving unlimited plans with daily data usage limits out of a great data benefit.
- Which is the best Jio plan under Rs. 500? The Rs. 444 plan seems to be the best Jio Plan under Rs. 500 which gives the benefit of unlimited calls, 100 SMS/Day, and 2GB/Day for a validity of 56 days. The plan is great for users who have greater data usage every day.
- Which is the best Jio recharge plan under Rs. 300? The Rs. 249 plan seems to be the best Jio Plan under Rs. 300 which gives the benefit of unlimited calls, 100 SMS/Day, and 2GB/Day for a validity of 28 days. The Rs. 199 plan and the Rs. 149 are also great with benefits. The only difference is the data limit. So, users with lesser demand for data can save some money.
- Which is the best budget Jio plan? The Rs. 555 plan seems to be the best Jio Plan as it gives the best value for money. The plan gives the benefit of unlimited calls, 100 SMS/Day, and 1.5 GB/Day for a validity of 84 days.
- Who provides cheaper and best plans between Jio & BSNL? The service of BSNL isn’t great and 4G is also not available with this Telecom Operator. So although BSNL provides cheaper plans Jio is better to go with. However, people looking for calls only can opt for BSNL.
- Who provides the cheaper and best plans between Jio & Vodafone? Jio provides cheaper and better plans than Vodafone as almost all of JIO’s plans are cheaper than Vodafone’s. For instance, Vodafone provides an unlimited plan of 84 days for a price of Rs 599 whereas Jio provides it for Rs. 555.
- Who provides the cheaper and best plans between Jio & Airtel? Jio provides cheaper and better plans than Airtel. Almost all of JIO’s plans are cheaper than Airtel. For example, Jio provides a Rs 555 plan which gives unlimited calls, 100 SMS/Day, and 1.5 GB/Day of data for a validity of 84 days. The same is provided at Rs. 599 by Airtel.
- Who provides the cheaper and best plans between Jio & Idea? Jio provides cheaper and better plans than Vodafone as almost all of JIO’s plans are cheaper than Idea’s. For instance, Idea provides an unlimited plan of 84 days for a price of Rs 599 whereas Jio provides it for Rs. 555.
- Which is the best Jio unlimited plan? The best Jio unlimited plan seems to be the Rs. 555 plan which gives 1.5 GB per day of data and unlimited calls for a validity of 84 days. A similar plan is the Rs. 599 one which gives 2 GB per day of data.
- Which is the best-unlimited plan for JioPhone? The Rs. 75 plan seems to be the best for JioPhone assuming that the users won’t be surfing the web much on it. The Rs. 75 plan gives 100 MB per day of data and unlimited calls for a validity of 28 days. Similar plans are Rs. 125, Rs. 155, and Rs. 185 which offer more data benefits.
How To Check JIO Data Balance?
The easiest way to check your Jio data status is to use the MyJio app. Just download the app and log in with your Jio number. Then, the details of the remaining data amount will be displayed on the main screen of the app. Another option is the USSD code, dial *333# to find your net balance.
Recommended Read: AIRTEL NIGHT PLAN – How To Activate the Unlimited Youtube Night Streaming