How to send money to another wells fargo account holder: Have you ever wanted to send money to another Wells Fargo account holder, but didn’t know how?
With just a few quick steps, you can easily and quickly send money to another Wells Fargo account holder so that they can enjoy the things they want or need right away. And this article will show you how!
Log into Online Banking
Logging into Online Banking is easy. Simply enter your username and password. Once you’re logged in, click on the Transfers tab. From there, you’ll be able to select the account you want to transfer money from and the account you want to transfer money to.
Enter the amount of money you want to transfer and click Submit. That’s it! Your money will be transferred within one business day. You can also initiate a wire transfer by logging into Online Banking, selecting the Wire Transfer tab and entering the wire details.
If you need help with this process or have any questions about transfers or wires, please contact customer service for assistance.
In Deposits, click on the Transfer Funds link.
1. Log in to your online banking account.
2. Click on the Deposits tab.
3. Find and click on the Transfer Funds link.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to transfer, the account you’re transferring it from, and the account you’re transferring it to.
5. Click Submit.
6. The recipient will be notified by email that a request for a wire has been made to their bank and they’ll have 24 hours to accept or decline the request before it’s canceled automatically.
7. If the recipient declines the request, you’ll be notified and given instructions on how to cancel the wire so you don’t waste time or lose money on an unwanted transfer that might not go through with your bank due to insufficient funds in either account or other reasons outside of your control.
Choose Transfer funds between your Wells Fargo accounts
When you need to move money between your accounts at different financial institutions, you can use a third-party service like Venmo or PayPal.
However, if you have a Wells Fargo account, you can easily transfer funds to another Wells Fargo account holder using the bank’s online platform. Here’s how
- Log in to your Wells Fargo Online Banking account
- Choose Transfer Funds Between Your Accounts.
- Select the desired sending and receiving accounts.
- Enter an amount to transfer (Note: You will only be able to send up to $250,000 per day; these transactions are completed by a wire transaction).
Select the account you want to transfer funds from, then select the transfer funds button.
1. To get started, log in to your online banking account and select the account you want to transfer funds from.
2. Then, select the Transfer Funds button.
3. On the next page, you’ll need to enter the amount of money you want to transfer, as well as the account you want to send it to.
4. Once everything is filled out, review the information to make sure it’s correct, then hit Submit.
The recipient will receive an email with instructions on how to accept the money. The recipient can also view this transaction under Transactions – Recent on their own Online Banking profile, which makes things easier if they’ve got more than one Wells Fargo account or if they’re looking for a transaction that happened awhile ago.
Select Add a receiver.
Log in to your online banking account and select the Transfer tab. Click on Add a Receiver, which is usually located on the right-hand side of the screen.
Enter the amount you want to send, the account you’re sending it from, as well as the recipient’s name and bank account number. Choose between a one-time or repeating transfer, then hit Continue.
Review your transaction details and hit Submit when you’re ready. You’ll receive an email confirmation once the money has been transferred. If you don’t have access to email, check your account balance periodically for a couple days until the money shows up.
Enter in the amount you would like to transfer, and enter in the other party’s information.
Sending money to another person is easy and quick with Wells Fargo. All you need is the other person’s account number and routing number, which can be found on the bottom of their checks.
You can either do this online or through your mobile app. Enter in the amount you would like to transfer, and hit send. The other person will have the money in their account within a few minutes. If you’re sending funds as a gift for someone else, it’ll show up as pending until they cash out. If it’s for yourself and not because of an emergency situation, we recommend setting up direct deposit.
Click on the Next Step button.
Assuming you have a Wells Fargo account and the person you’re sending money to also has a Wells Fargo account, follow these steps to quickly and easily send money.
1. Log in to your online banking account.
2. Click on the ‘Transfer & Pay’ tab.
3. Click on the ‘Send Money To Someone’ link.
4. Enter the amount of money you want to send, the recipient’s name and email address or phone number, and a message if desired. Then you’re all good to go with your transaction.
Recommended read: How to transfer money from your ATM card to another account online